One of our services is renting a machine. Whether you operate a single machine, aerial work platform, MHE equipment, for a small number of hours per week, or you have a fleet of machines operating your worksite, the rental can provide significant benefits to your business including:
- Free up operating capital
Your business will only have so much cash and working capital at its disposal. Renting a machine will mean you can use this resource for inventory and other business assets.
- Selecting a rental plan that suits your needs
Rental plans can be tailored to match the demands of your application.
Short term rental supports customers in a temporary need for additional units. You can rent on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis when your work is in Peak periods.
Long term Rental plans will be fully maintained, saving you the hassle of servicing your machine. And since your maintenance costs are included in your rental rate, there won't be any surprise expenses if you have a breakdown.
Fivebond provides a full range of spare parts and technical support for Aerial work platform, MHE equipment, new and old. Our Spare Parts teams are experts at finding the right part for you, at highly competitive prices.
We know how important it is to keep your machines running wherever and whenever they are needed, so one major requirement for a fast and reliable service level is spare part availability.
In the meantime, you can contact us in order to know if the required spare part is available.
The care and servicing by a technician for the purpose of maintaining equipment and facilities in satisfactory operating condition by providing for systematic inspection, detection, and correction of incipient failures either before they occur or before they develop into major defects.
Maintenance, including tests, measurements, adjustments, and parts replacement, performed specifically to prevent faults from occurring.
The primary goal of maintenance is to avoid or mitigate the consequences of the failure of equipment. This may be by preventing the failure before it actually occurs which Planned Maintenance and Condition Based Maintenance help to achieve. It is designed to preserve and restore equipment reliability by replacing worn components before they actually fail. Preventive maintenance activities include partial or complete overhauls at specified periods, oil changes, lubrication, minor adjustments, and so on. In addition, workers can record equipment deterioration so they know to replace or repair worn parts before they cause a system failure. The ideal preventive maintenance program would prevent all equipment failure before it occurs.
Preventive Maintenance is a cost-effective way to reduce the risk for breakdowns and maintain the equipment in a good working condition, and ultimately increase the lifetime of the machines. Fivebond technicians will plan a regular visit schedule together with the customer and provide an inspection report after each visit.
1. Fivebond warrants each new machine to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one
(1) year from date of delivery to a customer (except battery and wheel, warrants six (6) months from date of delivery). The warranty will apply subject to the machine being operated in accordance with the rules, precautions, instructions, and maintenance requirements outlined in the Operator and Parts/Service manual.
2. Fivebond further warrants each new machine, any such part or parts which, upon examination by the Fivebond's Technician, are found to be defective within the specified warranty period, will be replaced or repaired, excludes adverse effects on the machine structure arising from damage, abuse or misuse of the equipment.
The warranty excludes and Fivebond does not warrant:
3. Any product which has been modified or altered adversely affects the stability, reliability, or service life of the product or any component thereof.
4.Any product which has been subject to misuse and abuse, improper maintenance, or accident.
“Misuse” includes but is not limited to operation beyond the factory-rated load capacity and speeds.
“Improper maintenance” includes but is not limited to failure to follow the recommendations contained in the product operation, maintenance, and repair Parts manuals.
Other specifically excluded parts: Not covered by Warranty
Fuel injectors/Motor brushes/Glow plugs/Contactor tips and springs/Oils/Filters
Lamp bulbs/Lamp lenses/‘O’ rings/Coolants/Lubricants/Cleaning materials
We are proud to offer a range of comprehensive operator training courses designed to equip your staff with the skills they need to use the equipment safely. We can deliver training either at your site or at our training center.